STUDY TRIP AND TRADE NETWORKING AT THE EXHIBITION
During the 16thTokyo Wine Complex in October, the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles is inviting you to take part in a study trip and trade networking event in the Japanese market. Over one afternoon, Tokyo Wine Complex brings together a major share of Japanese importers travelling to Tokyo to present their products to the Horeca channel and other visitors.
For the past four years, the show has opened a limited space on an exclusive basis to a restricted number of foreign producers who exhibit directly and thus benefit from a double target audience – the exhibitors at the show and its visitors. Tokyo Wine Complex thus ensures a high concentration of top quality networking opportunities for all participants.
For the third consecutive year, the Concours Mondial is accompanying the award-winning producers of Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Concours Mondial du Sauvignon and Spirits Selection by Concours Mondialin the Japanese market with a bespoke trip. We will start with a real-life introduction to drinking patterns and trends in the Japanese market, followed by attendance of the show and a business dinner with Japanese importers.
15 October 2019: Arrival in Tokyo and accommodation at the Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo*****
- 4:00 pm: visit to a wine shopand free evening in Tokyo
16 October 2019:
- 9:30 am: Introductory conference presenting the specificities of the Japanese market
- 12:00 – 5:00 pm: TOKYO WINE COMPLEX exhibition (light lunch provided for attendees)
- 8:00 pm: Business dinner – Dinner with a selection of Japanese importers (the name of the restaurant will be provided at a later date).
17 October 2019: Return trip
The Concours Mondial turnkey solution includes:
- 1 hotel room (2 nights in a double room single use including breakfast/company)
- Help in looking for flights, depending on your needs
- Drafting and presentation of the list of trade members attending the event
- Creation of fact sheets for your company and your award-winning wine in Japanese
- Invitation of local trade members (media and importers, sommeliers and distributors) through our local ambassadors
- Event communication via our database of nearly 18,000 trade contacts (buyers, merchants, judges, journalists)
- Assistance at destination and during the entire event by a member of the Concours Mondial organising team
- 180 cm x 70 cm table (for two companies)
- Entry badges
- Invitations for your Japanese clients and potential customers
The service does not include:
- Transport costs
- Formalities related to obtaining a visa
- Cost of shipping the wines
The event takes place in the following conditions:
- Language used for the conference and the business meetings: English
- The Concours Mondial reserves the right to cancel the event in August in the event of insufficient attendee numbers. Were this to occur, the companies that have signed up will be notified individually by e-mail.
Fee : €2,500
Number of bottles to be sent: 6 bottles
To confirm attendance, please fill in the registration form before 31 July 2019.